Monday, November 17, 2014

Carolyn Donnelly Eclectic at Dunnes Stoes

Well winter is well and truly here and we have had rain rain and more rain.

I thought I would take a look at another range Carolyn Donnelly Eclectic at Dunne Stores. This range reminds me of the Irish version of Anthropologie . I like the colour and depth of this range everything from bedlinen to Christmas decorations. The price range is good and you can get lovely items that are great to give as a hostess gift (sounding american here).

When I first started work Carolyn had an amazing range of clothes with her friend called Quinn and Donnelly I bought most of my suits and party Sadly this range is no more but Carolyn now has a range of clothes called edit.

I hope you are on countdown to Christmas there is no denying it is on its way. I have my list done and bought one or two items so it's time to get focused as I definitely not a last minute shopper.


Have a lovely week



I like this duvet cover




An instore display

Great Christmas mat

On my wish list is this lamp





A great range of Delphi



Cute teapots and milk jug





I like the display cabinets







I have a number of bowls and cups from this range



From the Edit clothing range. I like this burgundy skirt



Need to try this on but like the pattern



A classic coat



I have this scarf


This is not a spnsored post it is my personal choices.















6 comments:

  1. Hello Inge!!
    What a lovely shop!
    I like burgundy color for Winter!
    Have a lovely week!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the range looks so like Anthropologie Inge....love the colourful bowls and that coat is so classic style:) Have a great week!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas for home!!! I love the skirts!!!
    Have a good week, dear Inge!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Christmas mat is so cool and i love their dishware.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really enjoy having a wander around this lovely store and I'm sure I would make a few purchases as so much appeals to me. The Christmas mat is absolutely fabulous! I'm hoping to get some more Christmas shopping done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love those Delphi plates, I'm going over to have another good look

    ReplyDelete