Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Happy Saint Patrick's Day a little late.

In honour of the day I thought I would do a green post. I do not have much green in my wardrobe but I do wonder why.

Hope you are all keeping well. I am currently waiting for the eclipse.

Have a lovely weekend.



Such a lovely summer bag





A chic look





Grace Kelly looking stunning in her kelly green






A jcrew look I would definitely wear this






One of my favourite looks on Michelle Obama




A great contrast the green and purple




Happy Saint Patrick's day from Rocky








5 comments:

  1. Keep coming here and youre not here!! Happy you are on ig Inge Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am crazy about green, somehow more alluring and interesting that my usual blue, hidden depths

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me ha gustado tu post.Me ha encantado tu bloc te espero esta semana con un post que va de fibras naturales para decorar, en elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend, hope you are well. I have taken a four month (unscheduled break) from blogging. Pure procrastination! But love seeing this mint bag again - am currently obsessed with this color

    ReplyDelete
  5. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete