Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas

Well there is no avoiding it Christmas has raced in this year. I have my presents bought and wrapped, cake made waiting to be iced but my least favourite job remains the Christmas cards.

While I do not have the same amount of parties I still love to dress up this time of year.

Here is a little pot purri of Christmas looks



For my casual days I bought this gap jumper





Just love this photo





Storms forecast here if only I could look this chic






I have this outfit for Christmas Day. I will dress it up with jewellrey and high shoes





If I had a black tie event





Decorations up





Would not say no to this









6 comments:

  1. Love your outfits Inge! Your great to have all the presents wrapped! Have a good week....I hope the storms don't come!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ready Inge! Cards can be tedious. You'll get them done.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Inge, so good to see you back. You sound so organised....more than me anyway! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that stripey sweater, just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. ❊..(
    ✿.(,)
    ❊|::::|.☆¸.¤ª“˜¨
    ✿|::::|)/¸.¤ª“˜¨˜“¨
    ❊|::¸.¤ª“˜¨¨˜“¨
    ✿%¤ª“˜¨¨ᴳᴼᴼᴰ
    ❊#ª“˜¨ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ﹗
    Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo 2015!!!
    ♥Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit for Christmas Day and I see you were very organised with your gift wrapping. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete