Monday, May 27, 2013

Holiday

I am back from two glorious weeks in Portugal and it did rain there also. What a lovely restful relaxing break we had. We stayed in the suites alba resort and spa.  I would certainly recommend this resort for couples or young families but teenagers would be bored silly.

I have come back refreshed and did miss my blogging friends.  Wi fi was literally non existent if you stood on one leg with iPad in one hand you might occasionally get a little signal. Bit this was a good thing I read so many books and magazines.

It was lovely to come back to sunny weather and break out the barbecue sadly today is wet again.

I am off to yoga and a week of detox back to reality for me.

Have a lovely week.

This was the view from my sunbed


The gardens were spectacular



A lovely infinity pool not a great picture


The lovely sea view

The villas

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely and relaxing week. The views of the water and garden are gorgeous. The villas look beautiful, a wonderful place to stay. Thanks for sharing your trip. Wishing you a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see that you had a relaxing time. The villas look beautiful as do the gardens and the view from your sunbed. Have a good week even though you may not get much sunshine!

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Inge.

    Glad to read that you had a good holiday...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back dear Inge!!
    I can see from your pictures,that you had a wonderful time!
    What a lovely place you visit!
    Have a lovely week!Take care!My love to Ireland!
    Dimi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delighted you had a lovely holiday Inge:) The villas look fab!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inge,

    Lindas férias e lindos lugares que você passou.
    Seja bem vinda de volta.
    Um lindo dia! Abraços

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Inge,
    Two weeks in Portugal! I can ever imagine it ! I'm never be absent for more of 5or 6 days ! Lucky girl! Guess you are full of energy and strength ! So, welcome back and see you soon !

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back! what a beautiful place. i'm so glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like your time in Portugal was as lovely as ours! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.....have a lovely week!

    Sophia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful place, Inge!!!

    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete