Friday, June 13, 2014

Holidays

The sun is shining yippee . We have had so much rain recently. So hopefully this is the start of summer. It puts such a spring in my step when the sun shines.

I am off for the weekend to our holiday home lots of window cleaning and gardening but I'm sure il take some time to relax.

My daughter goes on holidays next week so it just be myself , my husband and the dog. I wonder will I find the house too quite?

Here's a little more from my holiday.

Holiday part 2




Simply superb seafood spaghetti





Such a lovely place to have a drink at our resort



Lamb and  sweet potatoe fries just perfect





I am not a desert person but I love to taste my husbands desert. Two spoons please is my motto for dessert. Do you do this?




A great walk with such fantastic views just beside the resort





Such an amazing salad. Such a great white dish. 




My one and only selfie just back from the beach with wet hair and sand in my toes.



You have to buy some local crafts



After all that food time for runners and the gym.



Have a fun weekend in the sun.







9 comments:

  1. Well i'm so glad to see you in the picture, on your hilidays Inge!You are a preety Irish girl indeed!!
    Oh,i love seafood spaghetti too!!!Have a wonderful weekend!My love to Ireland!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your selfie is so cute Julie! Love those foodie dishes. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a good trip and enjoy some quiet time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that the very very first time you've posted your selfie? That's the first photo i've seen of you on the blog - I love it, you look so beautiful straight from the surf and sand and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And like you, i always take a coupla bites..I'm not so much of a sweet tooth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious post!! nice photos!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always consider 2 bites of my husband's dessert to be a guilt-free way of tasting something delicious!! And I love your locally made bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely selfie and your kaftan is so pretty! I do have a sweet tooth as you may have noticed on my blog!

    ReplyDelete