Sunday, June 3, 2012

Golden Jubilee

Happy Golden Jubilee to the Queen.

I sat on the plane beside a man who was so anti royals I was amazed this type of attitude still existed.

I admire the Queen because she has devoted her life to her country and did not choose to do so at such a young age. You do not have to be a royalist to admire a person who has never put a foot wrong , loves her family and her country.

I did feel so sorry for her standing in the rain for so many hours today. I hope the sun shines for her for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. She should have a well earned rest now
    after the week of celebratons.

    Looks great for her age doesn't she?

    Have a good week


    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really does look great for her age and you can't help liking her outfits.

    ReplyDelete