Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend

It is the weekend and the sun has shone all week and this little village has been so busy with day trippers visiting the beach.

My husband and son have arrived down early. I think the dog was craving some male bonding and rough and tumble.

I had a busy week of walking , tennis, yoga and sunbathing. I have not ventured into the sea yet but maybe soon.

I went out for a glass of wine last night and returned many hours later so I am a little lazy today.

I have spent my week in shorts so I look forward to dressing up a little.


The interior pictures are from Etsy it is an online magazine well worth a look.

Have a lovely weekend





Via Etsy





The peonie roses are particularly pretty


The flowers are all starting to bloom


This is the style of outfit I hope to wear tonight
















5 comments:

  1. I'm glad everything is going well and I hope that your sun have had a lovely stay to Zante.
    Enjoy summer time Inge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you are having a fab weekend by the sea Inge:) I am missing my sea breeze sitting in the back garden!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures you show us Inge!!
    Enjoy your hollidays!!!Have fun!!!
    Have a lovely week!!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindas fotos,Inge e também gosto das flores!beijos, estou no mar! chica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last outfit!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete