Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fashion

The sun has been shining all week but we have been warned that this is to change and get a lot cooler and wet.

It is sometimes difficult to know what to wear when the seasons are changing.

As you know I love summer clothes and am not a lover of winter items so I try to get every last wear from my summer clothes.

Here are a couple of outfits I think work very well this time of year.

I like the beige cardigan and lightweight bag with the patterned trousers.

I think white trousers look great worn with a cardigan and chunky accessories.





Denim and white never fails to look well.


A maxi skirt and shirt if you are brave enough.



A trench and white trousers the perfect combination for this time of year.


I am off early for the weekend so have a fun filled sunny weekend









15 comments:

  1. We are certainly thinking a like Inge...love all your photos!! Have a fab weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was so funny when I saw your post

      Delete
  2. Dear Inge,great outfits!!!!I like them!!
    Hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend!
    My love to Ireland!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Inge,

    The first handbag so cool and chic. thanks so much for your message. wishing you a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them nice...and Dunmore East looks GREAT!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them nice...and Dunmore East looks GREAT!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all such crisp and classic looks. i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Transitional pieces can be tricky, but these are lovely!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am finding the change to autumnal weather making it very difficult to decide what to wear, your tips today were appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all those pics, a great inspiration post!!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit in the second picture
    and the maxi floral skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your selection of outfits which are perfect as summer comes to an end. Today though it has been quite chilly here so I've had to finally give in to wearing a warmer jacket!

    ReplyDelete