Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend

It has been a busy week my son celebrated his 21st on Monday.

It is countdown to college which begins on Moday.

I babysat my little niece marley the first time I had babysat in over 21 years.  She survived and so did I in fact I had a great time and brought her to the zoo. While she had no interest whatsoever in animals but she blew bubbles and laughed and I had such fun.

I would highly recommend the zoo to any visitors to Dublin it is situated in the Phoenix park and is truly spectacular. I am a great lover of the hippos and the rhinos the little baby was out.

This weekend we will stay at home lots of work to be done in the garden which needs to be cut back, rugby returns and I hope to play some tennis.  Hope you a fun filled weekend.


No pictures of my son he is very camera shy.but a view of the table decorations.






I did manage to get her asleep for 10 mins




The rhinos
The baby is at the front with her mum


Zebras and giraffes

Weather has changed and is very dull



I like this coat for winter looks like zara but I am not sure where its from.


Thanks for dropping by have a fun weekend
















5 comments:

  1. Dear Inge,your niece,is so cute and preety!!!
    What a lovely zoo you visit!!!I like also the Zara coat!!!Happy birthday to your son!!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!My love to Ireland!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice zoo!!! I love your baby!!!
    Thank you so much for your beautiful comment, dear Inge!!!
    Have a nice day! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Inge,

    Thank you so much for your very kind comment for my blog anniversary! Wishing your son a very Happy 21st birthday also!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Sophia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Inge! Hope your son enjoyed his birthday, my eldest boy will be 21 next month:) Your niece is so cute and I love a day at the zoo!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete