Friday, September 27, 2013

Weekend


Well it is so warm here this week and unfortunately I have been sick in bed all week.

This has cost me a lot as I have been bored and spent a lot of time shopping on line.  As you know I am a summer person and I know I should be buying trousers, jumpers and jackets instead I went on a little shorts buying spree. I know it makes no sense but I get so much more pleasure from bright clothes and there are some fantastic deals.

Gap has €25 euro off if you spend over €100 plus free shiping if you spend €75 this is a great deal. I bought shorts, 2 jumpers and a pair of trousers.

I love j crew and they had 30% off sale and in some cases 50% they ship to Ireland and they calculate taxes on your bill which is great because there is nothing worse than the Dhl man arriving looking for cash for tax.

If you are near Dundrum House of Fraser has 25% off many items and 10% off beauty.  Lancôme has 20% off this offer end today so I won't be availing of this.

A weekend of relaxation and tidying the garden and house is in order.  We got a skip so this is always an incentive to do a clear out. We might even manage a barbecue.





My gap purchases




My shorts from jcrew I will let you know what they are like when they arrive.




Time to prune and clean


Lovely sunset from this week



Have a lovely weekend.







8 comments:

  1. Hope you are better Inge....love all your purchases! I must check out J Crew:) Enjoy the weekend.
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery. At least you managed to find some lovely bargains. We have had a wonderfully warm day today - just like summer again! Thank you for your comment on my blog and the kind commment on my guest post over at Sandy's blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Inge,
    i hope you're much better now!!!
    I'm a summer person ,too!!!
    But here its still hot!!!
    I like your purchases!!!
    Very preety,indeed!!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!My love to Ireland!!!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looks!!!
    Have a good week, dear Inge!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get well soon so you can get out there and enjoy the Indian Summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your new items, and I hope you will be ok!!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope you are feeling better. if not, i at least hope you have some cute clothes that you purchased!

    ReplyDelete