Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion

JEWELLERY

Chunky jewellery and statement pieces are very popular at the moment. Everything from large watches to multiple bracelets and large necklaces are so popular at the moment. The good thing is every price range is covered and shops such as asos and new look stock at very affordable prices. The right piece can really make an outfit.

Here are a couple of my favourite looks.

I hope to have a relaxing weekend with a lot of rugby. Best of luck to Terenure in the Senior Cup.
I will be well wrapped up in multiple layers as the weather here is still so cold.

I hope you have a lovely fun filled relaxing weekend.











11 comments:

  1. Lovely jewelry pieces! I am happy to see they are made to be affordable. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos Inge! Jewellery is great for adding an extra something special to an outfit! Enjoy your weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all:)
    I love jewelry!
    Kisses!
    Best, Zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Inge!Beautiful Jewellery !!I like the second!!
    Have a lovely and relaxing weekend!
    My love to Ireland!
    Dimi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. that lacy dress and the necklace on the last pic are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been catching up on your recent posts. You did well getting your make up bag of goodies in the sale and these statement necklaces are gorgeous especially the pearls!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful necklaces XXL!!!
    Have a nice sunday! and my g+...

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such a nice post!I'm following you right now, hope u will do same!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Inge,
    thanks for your visit, beautiful jewelry. I love the pearl ones
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pieces - but they always tend to look better on someone else;)

    ReplyDelete